Describe how your team honors the spirit of friendly competition. Include information about how your team provided assistance to and/or received assistance from other teams. Share with the Judges how your team members help each other, and help other teams to prepare for a potentially stressful FLL competition experience.
- During the competition, we cheered each other on.
- During the competition, we interacted with other teams like the Techno Pearls, sharing our project ideas
- We went to the World Festival last year, and interacted and got in touch with teams from all around the world
- At the Global Innovation semi-finals, our whole team became FLL Ambassadors, sworn to spread the friendly spirit of FIRST
- Experiences taught us what FLL really is: closely-knit team of kids from all over the globe trying to spread the friendly nurturing environment of FIRST to others
- We help other teams and other teammates who we compete against- we shared our ideas and helped our competition
- We also have been helped by other teams (For ex. we used another team’s mat to test our robot during the competition)
- Took a field trip to the Audubon Society and Watson to talk to professionals about our idea
- Presented at the Chappaqua STEM community and inspired others
- Did a hangout with a rookie team called The Pusheen Cats