Describe how your team listened to and considered ideas from everyone and made each team member feel like a valued part of the team. Share with the Judges how you worked together and accomplished more than you could have by working alone.
- Everyone took on equal responsibility and we included everyone’s work on our presentation
- We created google documents and a blog, where everyone could express their opinions and ideas. This enabled us to organize our research and ideas and share our discoveries with our team
- Everyone shared their ideas for our topic to research on google drive, and we considered everyone’s opinion before making a decision as a team
- To make everyone feel like a valued member of the team, everybody had equal parts of the play
- When someone missed a meeting, we made sure to catch them up with our progress using the weekly blog that an assigned team member would write after each meeting.
- Merged all of our ideas into one extremely better one!
- Instead of yelling or shouting at others, we gave each other constructive feedback
- If everybody had different ideas, we would use trial and error to test out the ideas and would use the best one
- We supported and valued everybody’s ideas
- We made sure that everyone understood what we were talking about and we had discussions that involved the whole group